Improving the quality of life for millions of Americans.
Our goal is to solve your hearing problems. Our testing helps us to do just that.
Unwanted noises in your ears can dramatically impact your quality of life.
We are a proud American Institute of Balance Center of Specialty Care to help with all your balance needs.
A page for our littlest patients who have their own unique needs.
Other Hearing Services
Hearing Aid Repair
Repairs may be needed in order to keep your hearing aids working smoothly. Most repairs are simple to diagnose and fix.
Hearing Aid Cleaning
We recommend returning every 6 months for service to keep your hearing aids in peak working condition.
We provide different types of therapies to patients with hearing
Sometimes one size fits all earmolds don’t fit. A
More About Earmolds
We Offer a Full Range of Custom Earmolds for Any Purpose Including:
- In Ear Stage Monitors for Musical Professionals
- Head Sets For Air Traffic Control and Pilots
- Telephone Receptionists and Dispatchers
- Bluetooth Cellphone and Stereo Headsets
We Also Offer Custom Ear Protection For:
- Water Sports
- Noisy Work Environments
Musicians as well as music enthusiasts are benefited by custom music enhancement ear devices such as:
- Two to five driver In Ear Stage Monitors
- MP3 player custom ear fittings.
- Award winning EARASERS musicians earplugs
The term can refer to any device that helps a person with hearing
More about ALD's
Assistive Listening Systems:
- Devices Which Enhance TV Listening
- Amplified Telephones
- Wireless FM Systems for Distance and Noise-Free Hearing
- Wake-Up And Alert Systems
- Loud Alarm Clocks That Will Flash Lights and Vibrate Pillows
- Cordless Telephones With 40 dB Loudness Gain and Caller ID
- Sennheiser Wireless TV Listening System
Getting Started is Easy
Free Phone Consultation
We can answer many simpler questions over the phone.
Call us or send us an email to schedule an appointment.
Meet the Doctor!
Call our office and schedule a time for a free hearing screening.